incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From "Dennis E. Hamilton" <dennis.hamil...@acm.org>
Subject RE: Please review trial load of Symphony dumpfile
Date Sun, 20 May 2012 22:39:21 GMT
I did a quick look.

There appears to be a great deal of IP cleanup required, particularly Sun LGPL notices.  It
is good that this is going to be in a separate subtree of the incubator/ooo/ SVN starting
out.

I have no way to comment on the completeness or accuracy of the materials, of course.

 - Dennis

-----Original Message-----
From: Rob Weir [mailto:robweir@apache.org]
Sent: Sunday, May 20, 2012 15:29
To: ooo-dev@incubator.apache.org
Subject: Please review trial load of Symphony dumpfile

The JIRA issue for loading the Symphony dump is here:

Daniel made a test load of the dump file here:
https://svn-master.apache.org/repos/test/danielsh/symphony-import/

It would be great if someone can (maybe from the Symphony team) can do
a check out and verify that this is correct. And if anyone sees any
problems, please speak up now.

Discussion here, but if we get a couple of +1's someone should update
the JIRA issue to give the go-ahead.  I'm traveling tomorrow so I will
not be able to do this.

-Rob