incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From "Dennis E. Hamilton" <>
Subject RE: Who is Page Maintainer Now?
Date Sun, 06 May 2012 18:10:41 GMT
This request for a new download location has been sent indiscriminately to a number of lists.

It appears that the China entry on the cdrom sources page is completely empty.  (Does it render
as badly arranged tables in the browsers of others? I find it difficult to read through.)

Note that the application process for addition to the list specifies an e-mail

The entire distribution and distribution/cdrom portions of the site are in the AOO SVN at

corresponding to

and so on.

Anyone can submit patches against these pages.  Committers can operate with them directly
via SVN at the https: SVN URL and by following the ceremony for having pages staged and then
published at

It might be wise to do a reset on this entire section and rebuild it with folks who re-apply
and agree to follow the trademark rules.  There are other concerns as well concerning the
authenticity and integrity of whatever is being provided.  I have no idea what would be a
supportable solution to all of that.

The active maintainers of the web pages can provide more advice to anyone who wants to work
on this material.

 - Dennis