incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From "Dennis E. Hamilton" <dennis.hamil...@acm.org>
Subject RE: how dare youy!!!!!
Date Mon, 21 May 2012 01:36:41 GMT
Can you please be specific about what happened?

There is nothing from this project that should interfere with your use of Microsoft software
or your PC.

What exactly was changed that was not expected?
What did Apache OpenOffice have to do with it?

I am sorry for your distress.  Please help us understand what happened so there is a way for
us to assist you.

 - Dennis

-----Original Message-----
From: Leah Rishona Blachman [mailto:leahrishona@verizon.net]
Sent: Sunday, May 20, 2012 17:43
To: ooo-dev@incubator.apache.org
Subject: how dare youy!!!!!

How dare you change something on my computer without my permission???!!! I am beyond appalled
and consider this an incredible invasion of privacy? I am reporting you to every federal and
state agency that could possible sue you for hacking!!! Your organization deserves to have
any licenses you have immediately revoked. If I thought it would do any good, I would use
language that would make even a sailor blush!! I PAIDfor Microsoft and you have STOLEN it
from me. In my opinion, that is a crime!!! This is MYcomputer and I make the decisions, not
you.