incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives: April 2012

Site index · List index
Message list« Previous · 1 · 2 · 3 · 4 · 5 · 6 · 7 · 8 · 9 · 10 · 11 · 12 · 13 · 14 · 15 · 16 · Next »Thread · Author · Date
Dennis E. Hamilton RE: [VOTE] Release Apache OpenOffice 3.4 (incubating) RC1 Sat, 21 Apr, 18:14
Dennis E. Hamilton [DISCUSS] [VOTE] Release Apache OpenOffice 3.4 (incubating) RC1 Sat, 21 Apr, 18:33
Dennis E. Hamilton [DISCUSS][VOTE] Release Apache OpenOffice 3.4 (incubating) RC1 Sat, 21 Apr, 20:01
Dennis E. Hamilton RE: [DISCUSS][VOTE] Release Apache OpenOffice 3.4 (incubating) RC1 Sat, 21 Apr, 20:22
Dennis E. Hamilton RE: [DISCUSS][VOTE] Release Apache OpenOffice 3.4 (incubating) RC1 Sun, 22 Apr, 00:42
Dennis E. Hamilton RE: [Proposal]"Transition" logo to use on release announcement Sun, 22 Apr, 12:36
Dennis E. Hamilton RE: RC Readmes point to Wiki ML Page that needs Update Sun, 22 Apr, 23:37
Dennis E. Hamilton RE: DicOOo Wizard ?? (+en_GB dictionary) (was Re: [RELEASE]: status update and plan) Mon, 23 Apr, 16:12
Dennis E. Hamilton RE: RC Readmes point to Wiki ML Page that needs Update Mon, 23 Apr, 21:07
Dennis E. Hamilton RE: New Committer: Xia Zhao Mon, 23 Apr, 21:07
Dennis E. Hamilton RE: Draft chapters of "Getting Started with AOO" need reviewers Wed, 25 Apr, 17:17
Dennis E. Hamilton RE: Draft chapters of "Getting Started with AOO" need reviewers Wed, 25 Apr, 21:54
Dennis E. Hamilton RE: Legal question about (re)licensing Sun, 29 Apr, 15:48
Dennis E. Hamilton RE: After AOO 3.4? Sun, 29 Apr, 17:41
Dennis E. Hamilton RE: Legal question about (re)licensing Sun, 29 Apr, 17:41
Dennis E. Hamilton RE: Legal question about (re)licensing Sun, 29 Apr, 22:27
Dennis E. Hamilton RE: Logo of AOO in SVG? Mon, 30 Apr, 01:54
Dennis Roy Martin Mailing list digest gone crazy? Sun, 29 Apr, 15:30
Dick Groskamp [TRANSLATION] Providing Dutch (NL) po-files. Sun, 01 Apr, 12:38
Donald Harbison Re: Fake OOo download website that loads malware Tue, 10 Apr, 14:34
Donald Harbison Re: Expanding Review and Contributions as AOO 3.4 Approaches Tue, 17 Apr, 17:04
Donald Harbison Re: Please help. Tue, 17 Apr, 20:22
Donald Harbison Re: Seeking PPMC volunteers for shared project Twitter account Thu, 19 Apr, 09:39
Donald Harbison Re: [Proposal] Official Google+ Page for Apache OpenOffice Thu, 19 Apr, 12:12
Donald Harbison Re: Mirroring both OOo and AOOo Fwd: [Daniel Shahaf: Opt-out from mirroring resource-intensive projects] Fri, 20 Apr, 13:34
Donald Harbison Re: [Proposal]"Transition" logo to use on release announcement Sun, 22 Apr, 23:37
Donald Harbison Re: [VOTE] Release Apache OpenOffice 3.4 (incubating) RC1 Mon, 23 Apr, 11:23
Donald Harbison Re: RC testing Wed, 25 Apr, 11:36
Donald Harbison Re: Draft chapters of "Getting Started with AOO" need reviewers Wed, 25 Apr, 21:06
Donald Harbison Re: Draft chapters of "Getting Started with AOO" need reviewers Thu, 26 Apr, 19:10
Donald Harbison Re: So, we have a RC1 ? (Was: Re: [VOTE][RESULT] Release Apache OpenOffice 3.4 (incubating) RC1) Fri, 27 Apr, 13:27
Donald Harbison Re: AOO nears graduation Mon, 30 Apr, 15:44
Donald Harbison Re: New group Apache OpenOffice on XING Mon, 30 Apr, 19:57
Donald Whytock Re: LGPL vs Apache 2.0 FAQ? Thu, 05 Apr, 16:37
Donald Whytock Re: Please help. Tue, 17 Apr, 20:06
Eberhard Moenkeberg Re: Ditching our mirror system for an inferior solution? (was: Re: About Testing the SourceForce Mirror of AOO 3.4) Fri, 13 Apr, 21:15
Eric Otchet Marketing Conference call minutes Tue, 17 Apr, 18:49
Eric Otchet Re: Marketing Conference call minutes Tue, 17 Apr, 21:43
Erik Wigforss [test] Of totally 66431 files in OOo project there's only 562 test-files Thu, 26 Apr, 18:03
Erik Wigforss Re: [test] Of totally 66431 files in OOo project there's only 562 test-files Thu, 26 Apr, 18:35
F C. Costero Response to spam on the user forum Mon, 23 Apr, 02:22
F C. Costero Re: Response to spam on the user forum Mon, 23 Apr, 16:23
FR web forum [WWW] Update french part Mon, 02 Apr, 16:29
FR web forum Re: R: [WWW] Update french part Mon, 02 Apr, 16:58
FR web forum Re: svn commit: r1309012 - in /incubator/ooo/ooo-site/trunk/content/fr: ./ CC/ DicOOo/ Laboratory/ Laboratory/eis_image/ Mac/ Tony/ archives/ archives/Mac/ archives/Tony/ Tue, 03 Apr, 16:43
FR web forum Re: [EXTENSIONS]Alternative for Report Builder? Tue, 03 Apr, 19:20
FR web forum [WWW] Tutorial to put online Wed, 04 Apr, 20:58
FR web forum Re: [WWW] Tutorial to put online Thu, 05 Apr, 18:40
FR web forum Re: [WWW] Tutorial to put online Thu, 05 Apr, 19:17
FR web forum [WWW] Bad URL redirect from AOO StartCenter Fri, 20 Apr, 07:16
FR web forum Re: Hello, 1 proposal for OpenOffice. Thu, 26 Apr, 16:09
FR web forum Re: Volunteers needed: To update NL download pages later this week Mon, 30 Apr, 19:58
Gianluca Turconi Re: [RELEASE] Dictionary extensions Sun, 01 Apr, 06:54
Gianluca Turconi Re: [RELEASE] Dictionary extensions Sun, 01 Apr, 10:36
Gianluca Turconi Re: [RELEASE] Dictionary extensions Tue, 03 Apr, 07:00
Gianluca Turconi Re: [RELEASE] Dictionary extensions Thu, 05 Apr, 07:13
Gianluca Turconi LGPL vs Apache 2.0 FAQ? Thu, 05 Apr, 08:47
Gianluca Turconi Re: LGPL vs Apache 2.0 FAQ? Fri, 06 Apr, 06:55
Gianluca Turconi Re: [RELEASE] Dictionary extensions Fri, 06 Apr, 07:09
Graham Lauder Re: [PROPOSAL] AOO logo rebranding... Sat, 31 Mar, 16:42
Graham Lauder Re: [PROPOSAL] AOO logo rebranding... Mon, 02 Apr, 11:07
Greg Roberts Re: Linux builds Mon, 09 Apr, 04:43
Greg Roberts Re: Linux builds follow up on Ubuntu 11.10 failures Mon, 09 Apr, 07:16
Greg Roberts Re: Linux builds follow up on Ubuntu 11.10 failures fixed Tue, 10 Apr, 05:18
Greg Roberts Re: Fixed Linux builds follow up on Ubuntu 11.10 failures Tue, 10 Apr, 05:52
Guenter Marxen Re: [DISCUSS] Re: [VOTE] Release Apache OpenOffice 3.4 (incubating) RC1 Tue, 24 Apr, 17:33
Guenter Marxen Re: [DISCUSS] Re: [VOTE] Release Apache OpenOffice 3.4 (incubating) RC1 Tue, 24 Apr, 20:45
Guillaume Re: [WWW] new logo in staging only...I think we need a graphic modification Thu, 05 Apr, 18:45
Guillaume Fernandez (Club) Re: [WWW] new logo in staging only...I think we need a graphic modification Thu, 05 Apr, 08:14
Guy Waterval Re: Feeling my oats this morning Thu, 05 Apr, 20:12
Guy Waterval Re: LGPL vs Apache 2.0 FAQ? Fri, 06 Apr, 08:10
Guy Waterval Re: [RELEASE]: propose next build (RC?!) based on r1309668 Sun, 08 Apr, 10:04
Guy Waterval Re: Draft chapters of "Getting Started with AOO" need reviewers Tue, 24 Apr, 18:30
Guy Waterval Re: Draft chapters of "Getting Started with AOO" need reviewers Wed, 25 Apr, 16:48
Guy Waterval Re: Draft chapters of "Getting Started with AOO" need reviewers Thu, 26 Apr, 20:03
Guy Waterval Re: Introduction Sun, 29 Apr, 07:57
Hagar Delest Re: [PROPOSAL] AOO logo rebranding... Sun, 01 Apr, 16:10
Hagar Delest Re: DicOOo Wizard ?? (+en_GB dictionary) (was Re: [RELEASE]: status update and plan) Wed, 04 Apr, 20:12
Hagar Delest Re: Linux builds follow up on Ubuntu 11.10 failures Mon, 09 Apr, 19:01
Hagar Delest Re: [VOTE] Release Apache OpenOffice 3.4 (incubating) RC1 Sat, 21 Apr, 23:01
Hagar Delest Re: Response to spam on the user forum Mon, 23 Apr, 19:35
Hannu Puhakka Maybe stupid questions and summary of my comments (fwd) Sat, 07 Apr, 09:29
Hans Zybura RE: Official Facebook Page is ready for promoting Fri, 27 Apr, 09:17
Herbert Duerr Re: [BLOCKER] Issue 119113 Mon, 02 Apr, 14:09
Herbert Duerr Re: How to report a build breaker in BZ? Thu, 05 Apr, 18:01
Herbert Duerr Re: How to report a build breaker in BZ? Thu, 05 Apr, 19:20
Herbert Duerr Re: Building Guide AOO Fri, 06 Apr, 12:30
Herbert Duerr Re: bug 119259 raised for IP clearance: "Gentium Basic" and "Gentium Book Basic" coming back Fri, 20 Apr, 09:24
Herbert Duerr Re: Release Apache OpenOffice 3.4 (incubating) RC1 Tue, 24 Apr, 16:02
Herbert Duerr Re: [VOTE] Release Apache OpenOffice 3.4 (incubating) RC1 Tue, 24 Apr, 16:10
Herbert Duerr Re: Help needs for Preface to Getting Started guide for AOO Thu, 26 Apr, 10:52
Herbert Duerr Re: [RC testing]Problems with ICU regexp engine and other problems that returned Fri, 27 Apr, 05:20
Herbert Duerr Re: After AOO 3.4? Mon, 30 Apr, 13:00
Huang Chao Any news about PERFORMANCE group ? Fri, 20 Apr, 06:02
Ian Looking to get involved Wed, 04 Apr, 12:25
Ian Re: Looking to get involved Thu, 05 Apr, 02:28
Ian Re: Looking to get involved Thu, 05 Apr, 02:29
Ian [ISSUE] 119186 submitted - follow on from looking to get involved Thu, 05 Apr, 10:40
Ian [WWW] Australian OO site Fri, 06 Apr, 05:28
Ian Re: Building Guide AOO Fri, 06 Apr, 11:03
Message list« Previous · 1 · 2 · 3 · 4 · 5 · 6 · 7 · 8 · 9 · 10 · 11 · 12 · 13 · 14 · 15 · 16 · Next »Thread · Author · Date
Box list
Nov 2012178
Oct 20121627
Sep 20121379
Aug 20121724
Jul 20121680
Jun 20122081
May 20122640
Apr 20121579
Mar 20121993
Feb 20121209
Jan 20121268
Dec 20111417
Nov 20111749
Oct 20111672
Sep 20111928
Aug 20111901
Jul 20111267
Jun 20111439