incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From "Gianluca Turconi">
Subject Re: [RELEASE] Dictionary extensions
Date Fri, 06 Apr 2012 07:09:25 GMT
In data 05 aprile 2012 alle ore 18:37:25, Dennis E. Hamilton
<> ha scritto:

> There are -en Writing Aids extensions that tend to bundle the variants
> in the same package.  E.g., there will be en-US, en-GB, en-ZA, and
> others in the same .oxt.

Well, I've unzipped the "en" oxt package and it includes several English
spelling dictionaries (_AU _CA _GB _US _ZA), but only two hyphenation
files (_GB _US) and only one thesaurus (_US).

It's a rather complete tool, but the original package oxt description is
also rather misleading because it doesn't say before downloading what the
package exactly includes.

Anyway, for its inclusion into the Italian binary and from my point of
view, this package is better than what I thought since it includes the _GB
variant. :-)

Gianluca Turconi
Lettura gratuita o acquisto di libri e racconti di fantascienza,
fantasy, horror, noir, narrativa fantastica e tradizionale:

View raw message