incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From "Gianluca Turconi" ...@letturefantastiche.com>
Subject Re: [RELEASE] Dictionary extensions
Date Thu, 05 Apr 2012 07:13:14 GMT
In data 02 aprile 2012 alle ore 17:30:40, Andre Fischer <af@a-w-f.de> ha
scritto:

> Added English dictionary (plain en, no -US or other) for Italian UI.
>  If (when) your factions come to an agreement, let me know.

The Italian users, who have answered to my question, prefer the light
solution (Italian + English only).

So you can keep things how they are now.

Anyway, it would be interesting to me to know why the "en" dictionary has
not a nation suffix even though it seems being an American English
dictionary only.

Regards,
--
Gianluca Turconi
Lettura gratuita o acquisto di libri e racconti di fantascienza,