incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Joost Andrae <Joost.And...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: Is there any way to reach extension authors?
Date Thu, 12 Apr 2012 13:16:06 GMT
Hi,

the page http://extensions.services.openoffice.org is still available
and some of the authors provided links to their homepages or they
provide an email address. So with a little work some of the authors can
be informed this way.

I'm not sure if the IRC channel irc://irc.freenode.net/ooo-ext is still
active.

btw. Some of the old OOo web content is still available within the
wayback machine of archive.org

Am 12.04.2012 14:02, schrieb Rob Weir:
> I think it would be good if we could get them the message that AOO 3.4
> should be released soon, and that they are invited to download/install
> our latest dev back and verify that their extensions work and make any
> needed updates.  We would point them also to the details of the
> changes described in the readme file.  Of course, we hope that no
> changes are needed, but it is worth checking.
>
> How would we get such a message out?  There is no mailing list of
> extension authors, right?
>
> -Rob

Kind regards, Joost