incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Joost Andrae <Joost.And...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: How to logging in AOO
Date Tue, 03 Apr 2012 14:38:02 GMT
Hi,

probably these links are of help:

http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/RTLLogFileAnalysis
http://www.openoffice.org/tools/profiling/profiling-howto.html
http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/RTLLog2ODF

Am 03.04.2012 15:57, schrieb Очиров Николай:
> Hi Drew
> Thank you for your help. I do not connect to any database.
> I just want to log all function calls during startup AOO. I corrected a bit the source
code - and AOO falls, cause I can't understand why I want to see the order of function calls,
and find which function error. Analyzing the sources I couldn't find a reason, but I noticed
that everywhere there are macros in the code - RTL_LOGFILE_TRACE () or RTL_LOGFILE_CONTEXT
() and etc. and it seems to me that they can use to track where the error occurs.
> Is this possible?

Kind regards, Joost