incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From "Andrea Pescetti" <pesce...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Has the AOO 3.4 RC been released?
Date Wed, 18 Apr 2012 22:51:19 GMT
Rob Weir:
> we want to be
> testing much earlier in the project cycle.  That is why Lily sent
> several notes to the list, months ago, asking for help testing AOO dev
> snapshots.  I don't think anyone offered to help, despite these
> several requests :-(

Around 20 volunteers from the Italian community are now testing the "RC1";
bugs will be reported in BugZilla, possible release stoppers discussed
here. It is extremely easier to get volunteers to test a release at this
(late) stage than in any earlier moment, people are much more motivated
when a release is approaching. We are basing our tests on the Italian
translation/adaptation of
http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/QA/TestCases/

Regards,
  Andrea.