incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From "Casey, James" <James.Ca...@NewHorizons.com>
Subject [ooo-site] Bad Spanish download links-reverts to english version
Date Fri, 20 Apr 2012 15:57:09 GMT
Hello,

I am going to a remote Village in Nicaragua to work with some Children there. Their teacher
asked if I could download and burn a CD of Open office so they can use it since they have
no Inet at this remote location. I tried to download Spanish version to copy but every link
I choose switches to English which does no good. I leave tomorrow so they will have to do
without it. Wish your links actually downloaded the language that you are selecting.

Jim Casey
Information Technology
Email: Jim Casey<mailto:james.casey@newhorizons.com>
New Horizons CLC
1 West Elm Street
Conshohocken, PA 19428
Direct: 484-567-3023
Cell:      484-682-7373
Fax:      484-567-3024
www.newhorizons.com
We Empower People Around The World To Succeed Through Learning

[cid:image001.jpg@01CD1EEB.3B590510]