incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Rob Weir <robw...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Distributing AOO 3.4: The 22 things we need to do before we announce
Date Sun, 29 Apr 2012 11:54:18 GMT
On Sat, Apr 28, 2012 at 11:23 PM, 依瑪貓 <imacat@mail.imacat.idv.tw> wrote:
> Hi, Rob,
>
>> Manually update the downloads from the Traditional Chinese NL homepage
>
> Do you mean this page?
>
> http://www.openoffice.org/zh/new/zh_tw/downloads.html

That page, but also any other pages that need to be updated.   For
example, this page looks like it describes the license:

http://www.openoffice.org/zh/new/zh_tw/about-licenses.html

But AOO 3.4 will be under Apache License 2.0, so that page needs to be updated.

And this page mentions "Solaris", but 3.4 does not have a Solaris build:

http://www.openoffice.org/zh/new/zh_tw/

So in general I think we should refresh the native language pages to
contain current, accurate information about AOO 3.4.

Regards,

-Rob