incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Rob Weir <robw...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Distributing AOO 3.4: The 22 things we need to do before we announce
Date Fri, 27 Apr 2012 23:40:23 GMT
On Fri, Apr 27, 2012 at 10:41 AM, Rob Weir <robweir@apache.org> wrote:
> https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OOOUSERS/AOO+3.4+Distribution+Tasks
>
> Please review this task list and see if anything is missing.   It
> would be great to confirm that this list is complete and to have a
> volunteer's name listed against each one of these tasks.

I added a new task, now #2.  Once we have the final files approved we
should "whitelist' them with Symantec, so users will get fewer
false-hits from anti-virus.

https://submit.symantec.com/whitelist/isv/new/

Among the information they need is URL and SHA256 hash. It looks like
each language will need to be submitted separately.  I'm assuming only
Windows.  Or is Symantec used on MacOS as well?

-Rob