incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Rob Weir <robw...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Legacy Google Analytics Use
Date Thu, 26 Apr 2012 17:47:35 GMT
On Thu, Apr 12, 2012 at 5:19 PM, Dave Fisher <dave2wave@comcast.net> wrote:
> <snip>
>
>> I suppose that requires an update to the footer, not sure I know how to
>> do that - but it may be in the mail list here (I'll look)
>
> The Footer html is now in ooo-site/trunk/templates/footer.html
>
> Probably here:
href="/contact_us.html">Contact Us</a>

> Commit a trivial change to ooo-site/trunk/content/footer.mdtext to use the template.
The footer will appear on all pages through the magic of SSI.

So I did that, adding the link to the privacy policy, via the
bookmarklet.     It shows up fine on the staging server:

http://ooo-site.staging.apache.org/

But I'm not able to publish that change.  I'm not seeing any diffs to publish.

Any ideas?  Is the web UI only looking at /content and not /templates?

-Rob