incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Rob Weir <robw...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Pages in the social media
Date Sun, 29 Apr 2012 15:08:07 GMT
On Sun, Apr 29, 2012 at 11:01 AM, Alexandro Colorado <jza@oooes.org> wrote:
> On Sun, Apr 29, 2012 at 9:16 AM, Albino Biasutti Neto
> <biasuttin@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Hi.

>>> regarding
Twitter
PPMC

>>> constructive outcome of this long discussion. Just to clarify, I'm not
>>> personally interested in managing any of the "social" OpenOffice channels,
>>> let alone posting content there: I would just like that the project has one
>>> clear official channel on each social media, with shared access. Users are
>>> already confused enough.

>>> management, tools and strategy. It will be great. I'm looking forward to it.

>>> I get your point. I have a different point. We may not "need" Alexandro to
>>> do anything, but I want him involved, and if I am reading correctly others
>>> do as well.
>>>
>>> Community over code, dude. We "want" to work together.
>>>
>>> Have a good weekend. I have no desire to discuss this further.
>>>
>>> Regards,
>>> Dave
>>>
>>> - World peace - not whirled peas

>> The social network is to write/speak on annuncius the aoo, continually.
>>
>> I can also contribute to the any networks, ok.
>>
>> Best,
>> Albino @bino28
>
> Good I will add you to the Google plus page.

-1 to that.

We're limiting authoring rights to PPMC members.  Also, we already
have a Google+ page.

Since you've expressed interest in avoiding duplication of effort,
could you please give some attention to getting the PPMC involved in
your OpenOffice.org Facebook page.  You could actually accomplish
something there if you tried.

-Rob