incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Rob Weir <robw...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Pages in the social media
Date Sat, 28 Apr 2012 15:37:04 GMT
On Sat, Apr 28, 2012 at 11:31 AM, Alexandro Colorado <jza@oooes.org> wrote:
> On Sat, Apr 28, 2012 at 10:24 AM, Rob Weir <robweir@apache.org> wrote:

>>> You are free to investigate and post there as well. The info has been
>>> public since 2 years ago on how to post. there is no need to actually
>>> go through creating new accounts.

>>> When google plus started there was no way on ad-hoc users to it, now
>>> the Google plus account have 7 managers that can post at any time.
>>>

>> If it didn't happen on the list it didn't happen.  Please show me the
>> thread where you  asked for PPMC members to volunteer for that
>> account, and where they responded.
>
> Please show me the thread where PPMC members asked to help for those accounts.

I'd recommend you read up on the thread "AOOo, social networking
sites, cyber-squatting, etc." from last October.  You've had 6 months
to share these accounts with the PPMC.  You've had 6 months to
"investigate" how to share these accounts with the PPMC.  It took me
less than 24 hours to figure it out for the new accounts.   Again,
those who share openly will see their ventures succeed.  Those who
hoard will not.

-Rob