incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Rob Weir <robw...@apache.org>
Subject ODF Plugfest next week in Brussels
Date Fri, 13 Apr 2012 17:10:58 GMT
We'll be having a multi-vendor plugfest next week in Brussels, the 8th
ODF Plugfest.  This one is hosted by Microsoft at their Executive
Briefing Center, so it should be quite nice.

Attending from the AOO PMC will be Don, Louis and myself.

You can see the agenda here:

http://plugfest.opendocsociety.org/doku.php?id=plugfests:201204_brussels:info#april_20th

I'll be lead a test on interop with document encryption, based on the
issues that Dennis raised earlier. I'll also be doing some "IBM hat"
and "OASIS hat" presentations.

If the event is successful, I'll come back with a set of new issues to
enter into Bugzilla, things for us to improve for AOO 4.0.

It will also be good to see what the larger ODF ecosystem is doing.
The world is not standing still as we work on AOO 3.4.  In particular,
the Calligra Suite team has been making great progress and recently
made a release of their 2.4 version, which looks like it has made many
improvements:

http://www.calligra.org/news/calligra-2-4-released/

Regards,

-Rob