incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Rob Weir <robw...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [PROPOSAL] AOO logo rebranding...
Date Tue, 03 Apr 2012 17:21:45 GMT
On Mon, Apr 2, 2012 at 7:07 AM, Graham Lauder <yo@apache.org> wrote:

> <snip>

> I may be slashing at windmills but we have been told that part of the
> Apache
> way is that "nothing is set in stone"... true, it has also been said
> "Except
> this!" but I'm ever the optimist

If there are new facts that can be brought to bear on the question, or new
arguments of significance that were not heard in the original debate, then
that would interesting.  Otherwise I personally am not very eager to expend
energy in rehashing what has already been discussed and decided
previously.

-Rob