incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Rob Weir <robw...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [ooo-site]
Date Mon, 23 Apr 2012 01:06:00 GMT
On Sun, Apr 22, 2012 at 6:20 PM, Larry Gusaas <larry.gusaas@gmail.com> wrote:

> On 2012-04-22 1:45 PM  Dave Fisher wrote:
>>
>> On Apr 22, 2012, at 12:23 PM, Roberto Galoppini wrote:
>>>
>>> Actually I can't reproduce this error, I got the right file. Can you
>>> please confirm that this issue is still open?
>>
>> Yes. I click on the PPC 3.2.1 en-US download and it gives me the current
>> 3.3 intel. Of course I am on an Intel Mac and no longer have easy access to
>> a PPC Mac.
>

> I get the correct PPC version when I click on the link.

And I get the wrong version.

So let's share some more configuration information and see what is going on.

I'm running Windows XP/SP3 with Firefox 11.0

I click on the link:

http://sourceforge.net/projects/openofficeorg.mirror/files/localized/da/3.2.1/OOo_3.2.1_MacOS_PPC_install_en.dmg/download

But the file that SF ultimately downloads, after 5 seconds, is
OOo_3.3.0_Win_x86_install-wJRE_en_US.exe

So platform and version wrong.

It is not just an issue with the English version.  I tried the Danish
link and had the same results.

-Rob