incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Rob Weir <robw...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [Bugzilla] AOO 3.4RC version in bugzilla
Date Tue, 17 Apr 2012 12:59:48 GMT
On Tue, Apr 17, 2012 at 8:43 AM, Reizinger Zoltán <zreizinger@hdsnet.hu> wrote:
> Please create "AOO 3.4RC" in bugzilla versions field.

I don't think so.  The RC will be identical to the most recent dev
snapshot. And if approved it will be identical to the released 3.4
AOO.  So in no case would the RC be different from something already
existing in BZ.

I'd like to avoid entering version "aliases" in BZ, especially for
short-lived ones.  Remember, a release candidate has a life time of a
week.  After that it is either approved or we've moved on to RC2.

-Rob