incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Rob Weir <robw...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Seeking PPMC volunteers for shared project Twitter account
Date Thu, 19 Apr 2012 15:17:37 GMT
On Thu, Apr 19, 2012 at 8:26 AM, Rob Weir <robweir@apache.org> wrote:
> I can support up to 10. Please send me your Twitter account name.
> Also follow the account here:  https://twitter.com/#!/apacheoo
>
> I'll give you access to the account and send you instructions for how
> to use it.  (Group accounts work a little differently than normal
> Twitter accounts).
>
> Ideally we'd have some geographical and language coverage.

I've given Don, Juergen and Hirano-san access, per their request.  We
can add up to 6 more PPMC members to the account, if there is
interest.

Members added to the account can send a Tweet using their existing
Twitter client, or the www.twitter.com website interface.  To send a
tweet simply send a direct message to the ApacheOO account.

For example: d ApacheOO hello world

Note that there is no "@" before ApacheOO in this syntax.

Regards,

-Rob