incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Erik Wigforss <erik.wigfo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [test] Of totally 66431 files in OOo project there's only 562 test-files
Date Thu, 26 Apr 2012 18:35:41 GMT
I counted only files with the word test in the filename, like testThat,abc
not testthat,abc. I forgot that there is 105 folders with the word test in
the name.

Manual tests is as I learned the old painfull way of testing. I used to do
manual tests too but now I use JUnit's automatic test cases to test code
which is very helpful.

I strongly recomend Robert C. Martin's Clean Code books and videos. They
have boosted my code quality tenfold, not a joke!
The Clean Coders videos is fun too and worth every dollar! Here's the link
http://www.cleancoders.com/
I like the videos because I'm too tired to read after programming a whole
day.

What is a manual test case, as I understand, it's someone running the
program to test if it works manually or is it some kind of unit tests?

Regards
Erik Wigforss