incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Kevin Grignon <kevingrignon...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [WWW] new logo in staging only...I think we need a graphic modification
Date Wed, 04 Apr 2012 03:55:19 GMT
Kay et al.

I can help here. I have the skills and the tools.

Beyond getting the right size, I'd like to propose a few other small tweak
to the rendered logo. My proposed enhancements don't change the voted and
approved concept, rather, they merely some polish to the concept as we move
towards production consumption.

See proposed enhancements:
4. Enhancements to Selected Logo Concept (Kevin Grignon - started
2012-04-04)
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OOOUSERS/Logo+Proposals

I'll need to access the source files.

Regards,