incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From xia zhao <lilyzh...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [RELEASE] Dictionary extensions
Date Sun, 01 Apr 2012 08:29:51 GMT
Andre,

One question here. If we include extension, for example, dictionaries in
installation sets, that will be no specific related dictionary extension
provided on extension page?

Why I ask this question is I found Simplified Chinese full package has been
provided on dev snap shot but no Simplified Chinese dictionary package on
extension page.

Lily