incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From "F C. Costero" <fjcc.apa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Response to spam on the user forum
Date Mon, 23 Apr 2012 16:23:28 GMT
Thanks for the input Rob. I will pass it on to the forum. Some of the
volunteers commented over the weekend that it was more like a denial
of service attack. At one point the forum did become unavailable but
Hagar contacted Infra and it was back on line promptly. A few spam
messages are still coming in, at a rate I would have called high
before last week, but things remain vastly better than the weekend.
Francis