incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Tsutomu Uchino <hanya.r...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: RC candidate testing - status
Date Wed, 25 Apr 2012 16:58:09 GMT
Hi,

2012/4/26 drew jensen <drewjensen.inbox@gmail.com>:
>  Thu, 2012-04-26 at 01:11 +0900, Tsutomu Uchino wrote:
>> Hi, drew
>>
>> 2012/4/25 drew jensen <drewjensen.inbox@gmail.com>:
>> > Hi,
> <snip>
>

>> But there is new version written from scratch for AOO 3.4 in Python.
>> http://extensions.openoffice.org/en/node/5357
>
> Yes that is the version I am using - [I downloaded all new files for the
> extensions I checked] - it does not work for me in either 32bit or 64bit
> Ubuntu 11.04 or 12.04 - it loads fine, jut doesn't respond.
>
> Anyway - working for you on Mint so it's some issue with my os
> configuration, it's all good.
>
> Thanks,
>
> //drew

I have got the report a problem about it on LibreOffice 3.5.2 but I
couldn't get
additional information from the reporter. It seems the extension has
some problems
on Linux environment.
I tested it on Xubuntu 12.04 (32bit) also before release of it.
I will test it on other environment including Unity.

Thanks,
Tsutomu