incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Alexandro Colorado <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [Proposal] Official Google+ Page for Apache OpenOffice
Date Thu, 19 Apr 2012 13:54:40 GMT
On 4/19/12, Jürgen Schmidt <jogischmidt@googlemail.com> wrote:
> On 4/19/12 9:40 PM, Alexandro Colorado wrote:
>> I don't see how this is not duplicating an effort. If you want to
>> contribute to the account you are welcome. But creating a brand new
>> account is exactly duplicating efforts.
>
> please Alexandro read what Rob have written. We don't want an account
> controlled by a single person. For whatever reasons you have created
> this account it seems that you were not interested to share it with the
> PPMC.
>
> You are always quite fast to create such accounts or register domains
> like openoffice.org.es, libreoffice.es, ... and use it for your private
> interests.... You should have learned that this will not longer will work.

I have no idea who own those sites. But I these accounts were created
many years ago, and if you read the last thread the intiative was well
documented to work as a group account. of course members (PPMC or
Marketing contact) needed to ad-hoc to the service.

My question to you is why you didnt add to it last year or the year
before? Stefan Taxhet did.

--
Alexandro Colorado
OpenOffice.org Español