incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Zhe Liu <aliu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: VCLTestTool
Date Mon, 16 Apr 2012 03:16:16 GMT
Hi,
I saw some guy used the tool successfully to test Aoo3.4. As far as
know, here nobody maintains VCLTesttool and its testing scripts.
Anyway, there will be an alternative to it in next release. I am
working on it.  Contributors will be able to write GUI testing code
with JAVA + JUNIT4+Eclipse. The new way is corresponding to the
current UNOAPI testing.

--
Best Regards