incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Ariel Constenla-Haile <arie...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [RELEASE] Dictionary extensions
Date Sun, 15 Apr 2012 09:43:51 GMT
Hi Ricardo,

On Sun, Apr 15, 2012 at 6:27 AM, RGB ES <rgb.mldc@gmail.com> wrote:
> There is a new version (0.6) for the Spanish dictionaries
>
> http://extensions.services.openoffice.org/project/es_ES-dicts
>
> I remember reading somewhere that dictionaries are downloaded by the
> build script

yes, but they are downloaded to trunk/ext_sources/ (this means they
are not removed when you clean the source tree).

> and in that case next build will have the updated
> versions. Is that right?

at least the Linux builds won't have updated versions (just checked
the Changelog.txt and has 0.5 as top entry).
I see two options: the dictionaries should be downloaded to a location
that gets cleaned when cleaning the source tree; or tell the extension
developer to put the version on the file name: es_ES-0.6.oxt, then
update trunk/main/extensions.lst.

Regards
Ariel