incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Jean Weber <jeanwe...@gmail.com>
Subject Draft "Getting Started with Apache OpenOffice"
Date Wed, 04 Apr 2012 07:54:52 GMT
I have uploaded to the ODFAuthors website the draft chapters for
"Getting Started with Apache OpenOffice". They need review, especially
the Preface and Chapter 11, which have questions (as comments) in the
files.

http://www.odfauthors.org/apache-openoffice/english/user-guides/getting-started-3.4/drafts

I have set the files to be visible to everyone, so you do *not* need
to log in to the website in order to download the files. However,
should you wish to upload edited files, you will need to have an
account and to be logged in. Or you can email edited files directly to
me and I'll upload them. You can also send comments and information in
an email to one of these lists.

These files are a first draft. Some of the illustrations are of poor
quality, and I am sure there are all sorts of small (or even large)
errors that I have missed in my own review.

These files are *not* under the Apache license, nor will they be put
under the Apache license. They are under the same licenses as all of
the ODFAuthors books: Creative Commons Attribution License, version
3.0 (CC-BY) or General Public License, version 3.

--Jean