incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Jean Weber <jeanwe...@gmail.com>
Subject [user guides] Use of AOO logo on cover of ODFAuthors user guide?
Date Wed, 25 Apr 2012 10:03:29 GMT
Can ODFAuthors use the AOO logo on the cover of the user guides we are
producing to AOO?

Related question: with the license for these books being CC-BY, not
Apache-2, I have never been clear just what relationships these books
will have to AOO. I realise that they will not be considered part of
the official AOO product offering, but beyond that I'm not sure... are
they "community produced documentation" or "third party documentation"
or what? I know this has been talked about, but if there's been a
definitive statement I've apparently missed it.

Personally, I don't care what status the project decides that these
books can have; I just want to know what it is, so I don't
inadvertently do something wrong.

--Jean