incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Jean Weber <jeanwe...@gmail.com>
Subject Revised chapters for Getting Started with AOO need review
Date Mon, 30 Apr 2012 23:40:10 GMT
I revised the Preface to "Getting Started with AOO".
http://www.odfauthors.org/apache-openoffice/english/user-guides/getting-started-3.4/drafts/gs3.4-preface/view

Among other changes, I added a section on "What's new in v3.4". I took
the info from the release notes on the wiki,
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OOOUSERS/AOO+3.4+Release+Notes
Because I shortened that list to some bullet points, others may wish
to check what I've done in case I misunderstood something, chose the
wrong items, or made any other accidental errors.

I also revised Chapter 12, which includes a section on the history of
AOO/OOo; again, others may wish to check that I got it right.
http://www.odfauthors.org/apache-openoffice/english/user-guides/getting-started-3.4/drafts/gs3.4-ch12-open../view

It really would be nice to make any necessary corrections before
publication. Thanks.

I am also updating the other chapters to have the revised title page
and other minor changes, but I've not got all of them done and
uploaded yet.

--Jean