incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Wolf Halton <wolf.hal...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Is any one here familiar with OpenOffice?
Date Sun, 08 Apr 2012 03:20:48 GMT
I have been using Open Office since (I think) 2002 or 2003. I was a support
forum contributor since 2003. I was part of the meta-planning team; along
with Drew, Terry E, and the other Terry from Oz, who incubated the
Sun-server-based user support forums. I dropped into the background and
used Open Office 2.x to write a textbook in 2006.

Wolf Halton

http://sourcefreedom.com