incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Ian <>
Subject Re: Building Guide AOO
Date Fri, 06 Apr 2012 11:03:55 GMT
Hi Andre,

excellent timing, I am just trying to build on my x86_64Fedora system.

Which I have almost done.... getting error.

ERROR: Could not find license file LICENSE_en-US (B)
in function: create_epm_header

Given that it has been creating the rpms the build has completed and this
is a packaging issue?
I'll sort that later.

Here are the things I needed to do to my vanilla Fedora installation when
following your instructions.

In order to get passed the configure stage I installed
CPAN and then Archive:Zip and XML::Parser

Then downloaded the library from and dumped it in

Installed freetype-devel,
got the mozilla source from the link you mentioned and placed it in the
described directory

installed gtk2
Had a problem with Xaw headers so installed libXaw-devel

installed bison and flex

installed gconf2-devel

installed gnome-vfs2-devel

Whohoo configure worked.

Bootstrap did its thing and grabbed some missing extensions.
And created my shell file to source.

sourced the above and cd'ed to instsetoo_native (slight typo in your
instructions - missing oo)

I ran build -all P4 -- P4 which hammered my 4 cores on this i3 machine for
1 hour 20 mins before failing in building serf with a 65280 error.
Installed openssl-devel to get passed that point.

Failed looking for lexpat.

Installed subversion-devel.

That then seemed to build everything and get me to the packaging error

Not sure if that helps with your instructions, but they sure helped me.

Thank you.

Now I need to find that license file and stick it in the correct spot.