incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Ian <>
Subject Re: Building Guide AOO
Date Sat, 07 Apr 2012 05:31:09 GMT
Hi Andre,

a couple of other things that I think need to be documented.

Where is the product of the build.... I found it in the end in an installer
in main/instsetoo_native/
and the rpm in /main/instsetoo_native/

What I am not sure about is how to install this in parallel to my current
3.3 install. Although do have
Will work my way through that.

And is there a way to simply run apps without going through the packaging
stage etc? Some scripting to set up to run from the build area?

I still don't understand the details of the code structure and build etc.
But will poke around some more... I do remember finding a developers guide

Anyway enjoying poking around and learning new stuff. Anything I/we can do
to help reduce the learning curve for others can only be a bonus.
I'll see if I can create a Wiki account and maybe update some of these
things directly.