incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Ross Gardler <rgard...@opendirective.com>
Subject Re: Ditching our mirror system for an inferior solution?
Date Fri, 13 Apr 2012 18:00:01 GMT
On 13 April 2012 17:58, drew <drew@baseanswers.com> wrote:
> On Fri, 2012-04-13 at 14:42 +0100, Ross Gardler wrote:

> Alright, so it is just a matter of existing policy

At this point I think I ought to let infra team members answer as they
are both infra people and thus able to answer your policy questions
more accurately. In my mail I was not referring to policy I was merely
stating a different interpretation of what I see happening from the
rather inflammatory subject line of this thread.

That is not to say that I don't respect the opinion of those who
believe the subject line to be valid, it's just that I trust the ASF
infra team to do the best they can with the resources available. If
Peter, or anyone else joins infra as an additional (active volunteer)
resource then I am confident they will be welcomed with open arms.

Ross