incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Mark Ramm <m...@geek.net>
Subject Re: Live testing of SF download mirrors
Date Fri, 06 Apr 2012 17:06:51 GMT

> 2) I have not done any timings, but the download speed seems slower,
> at least the time taken until the download is actually started.

We are working through some issues where the CDN edge servers are not
pre-populated and the traffic is overwhelming the origin server and are
resolving the issue with the vendor right now.

In the short term we'll be putting some changes in place to improve the
file download throughput, and should have the CDN
service pre-populated soon, so we've got both short and long term solutions
for this in place.

--
*Mark Ramm*
Director of Engineering,

====
This e- mail message is intended only for the named recipient(s) above. It may contain confidential
and privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient you are hereby notified
that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this e-mail and any attachment(s) is strictly
prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please immediately notify the sender
by replying to this e-mail and delete the message and any attachment(s) from your system.
Thank you.