incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Kay Schenk <kay.sch...@gmail.com>
Subject [WWW] help with new logo editing...
Date Thu, 05 Apr 2012 17:35:16 GMT
There has been some further discussion concerning the new logo posted as:

http://markmail.org/message/lokfrxotna5ayw6s

We could really use some help with cleaning up the new logo with respect to
kerning, etc.

At this point, given that the logo in use has already been approved by the
community, my feeling is that only size and kerning changes should be made.
Other modifications are discussion for another point in time, I think.

Some basic specs for the web page header (this may not be applicable to
general logao use) would be as follows:

* size 200px x 100px
* because the logo with align middle with text following, the bottm of the
"orb" should be lower than what it is now in the image to align the text in
the image "OpenOffice" with the text next to it.
* make text larger if possible

Kevin Grignon has volunteered to help.

Anyone else is of course welcome to contribute.

MzK

"Women and cats will do as they please,
Robert Heinlein