incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Albino Biasutti Neto <biasut...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Pages in the social media
Date Sun, 29 Apr 2012 16:48:52 GMT
Hi.

2012/4/29 Rob Weir <robweir@apache.org>

> On Sun, Apr 29, 2012 at 11:01 AM, Alexandro Colorado <jza@oooes.org>
> wrote:
> > On Sun, Apr 29, 2012 at 9:16 AM, Albino Biasutti Neto
> > <biasuttin@gmail.com> wrote:
> >> Hi.

> have
> Twitter
> with the

> channels,
> has one
> are

> to it.

> Alexandro

> Alexandro to
> others

> >> The social network is to write/speak on annuncius the aoo, continually.
> >>
> >> I can also contribute to the any networks, ok.
> >>
> >> Best,
> >> Albino @bino28
> >

> > Good I will add you to the Google plus page.

Thanks!

We have G+ page, this isn't page oficial [1].

> -1 to that.
>
> We're limiting authoring rights to PPMC members.  Also, we already
> have a Google+ page.

I understand aoo political.

> Since you've expressed interest in avoiding duplication of effort,
> could you please give some attention to getting the PPMC involved in
> your OpenOffice.org Facebook page.  You could actually accomplish
> something there if you tried.
>
> -Rob

identi.ca and twitter = ok
hastag = ok

g+ = ok

1 - http://plus.google.com/u/0/114598373874764163668

fbook = not

Social networking is important, it also marketing the aoo, all know.

This discussion has been held on what I read, I *apologize for something.

Best,
Albino