incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From RGB ES <rgb.m...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Draft chapters of "Getting Started with AOO" need reviewers
Date Tue, 24 Apr 2012 10:52:49 GMT
El día 24 de abril de 2012 12:18, Jean Weber <jeanweber@gmail.com> escribió:
> I realise that most people are thoroughly preparing for the impending
> release of AOO, but IMO user docs are important too, so...
>
> A reminder that draft  chapters of "Getting Started with AOO" need
> reviewers; you can find the chapters here.
> http://www.odfauthors.org/apache-openoffice/english/user-guides/getting-started-3.4/drafts
>
> --Jean

On chapter 3, page 9 and on chapter 11 page 19 you explain how to
teach the program to always save as msoffice format. I think a huge
warning must be there saying that this is NOT recommended: using an
external format to save files is a risky move that may cause problems
with formatting... if you are lucky.

On chapter 8 (Math), a mention to the new "align to baseline" feature
introduced on AOO 3.4 is needed, IMO.

But in general, on my quick scan everything seems really good ;)

Regards
Ricardo