incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From RGB ES <>
Subject Re: [TRANSLATION]: Request for translation and effort estimations
Date Mon, 02 Apr 2012 20:28:21 GMT
There are two old bug reports for the ES localization

Bug 118660 - [ES localization]Wrong Spanish localization for Greek characters

Bug 112063 - [ES]In Draw (right click) Connect is wrongly translated

I downloaded the corresponding .po files from pootle, changed the
wrong chains and attached the resulting .po files to the issues.

I think J├╝rgen said we need to create an issue and assign it to him,
but I cannot change the "assigned to" field yet.

View raw message