incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From RGB ES <rgb.m...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [www][DISCUSS]"Planet" AOO?
Date Sun, 08 Apr 2012 18:33:22 GMT
El día 8 de abril de 2012 20:09, Kevin Sisco
<kevinsisco61784@gmail.com> escribió:
> I personally like this idea.  My problem is that so much time would go
> into translating for other languages.  Everything else needs to be
> translated and translating a "blog ring" would take up time that
> should be set aside working on the sight, the project, etc.

I don't think blogs needs to be translated. Just let each contributor
write on their own language and give the users a way to filter those
languages. A planet is not an official "newsgroup" but a way to gather
personal views from the people involved on the project. If there is a
volunteer that translate the "best blogs from this week" then better,
but it is not necessary, I think.

Regards
Ricardo