incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Louis Suárez-Potts <>
Subject rollApp launches free beta "OpenOffice on iPad" cloud-service - Press Release - Digital Journal
Date Mon, 30 Apr 2012 18:15:47 GMT
Nice mention of Apache OO in this press release by and about rollApp.
In the recent ODF plugfest, I featured rollApp's deployment of
OpenOffice as an immediate solution to using an ODF editor on tablets
such as the iPad. There has been, as we all know, and as I have
repeatedly urged and tried to organize the development of, a call for
an ODF editor (read: OO on the tablet) for a long time…..

In the meanwhile, and this really does work….

Louis Suárez-Potts, PhD
President, Age of Peers

Skype: louisiam
Twitter: @luispo