incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Roberto Galoppini <rgalopp...@geek.net>
Subject [INFRA] About Testing the SourceForce Mirror of AOO 3.4
Date Tue, 03 Apr 2012 16:17:06 GMT
Hi all,

We at SourceForge have worked the last ten days to line-up dedicated
infrastructure (including CDN services) to support the upcoming AOO
download serving test.

To advance on a test swing of traffic from Apache's existing download
service over to SourceForge.net, we need a member of the Infra team as
our point-of-contact for the test and we commit to kickoff of testing
within 48 hours after we make initial contact.

Our Site Operations director, Jacob Moorman, has already sent a
private email with his Apache Infra contacts (from the AOO Extensions
cutover) asking who will manage the traffic cutover.

We look forward to advancing to the test phase.

Roberto
====
This e- mail message is intended only for the named recipient(s) above. It may contain confidential
and privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient you are hereby notified
that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this e-mail and any attachment(s) is strictly
prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please immediately notify the sender
by replying to this e-mail and delete the message and any attachment(s) from your system.
Thank you.