incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Roberto Galoppini <rgalopp...@geek.net>
Subject Re: [ooo-site]
Date Mon, 23 Apr 2012 10:26:09 GMT
On Mon, Apr 23, 2012 at 4:31 AM, Larry Gusaas <larry.gusaas@gmail.com> wrote:
> On 2012-04-22 8:19 PM  Larry Gusaas wrote:
>>
>> I tried Firefox 11.0 and it redirected to
>>
>> http://sourceforge.net/projects/openofficeorg.mirror/files/latest/download?_test=sidebarand
>> and downloaded the Intel version  OOo_3.3.0_MacOS_x86_install_en-US.dmg
>

> I tried Firefox 11.0 again. This time it did not redirect and it downloaded
> the PPC version.
>
> Weird. It seems the redirect is inconsistent and happens irregularly. I have
> only been redirected once.

It seems like if the problem was originated by our test system,
managing redirects in a wrong way. It has been turned off.

Roberto
====
This e- mail message is intended only for the named recipient(s) above. It may contain confidential
and privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient you are hereby notified
that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this e-mail and any attachment(s) is strictly
prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please immediately notify the sender
by replying to this e-mail and delete the message and any attachment(s) from your system.
Thank you.