incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Roberto Galoppini <rgalopp...@geek.net>
Subject Re: Extension website getting spammed
Date Mon, 23 Apr 2012 20:10:46 GMT
On Mon, Apr 23, 2012 at 8:52 PM, Daniel Naber <naber@danielnaber.de> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> my extension at [1] is getting spammed with spam comments. Even I as the
> owner of the extension don't seem to have a way to remove those comments.
> Is the site maintained at all? I emailed to the address given on the
> contact page but got no reply. Any idea what to do against the spam? Maybe
> block comments until the are manually marked as non-spam?

Hi Daniel,

Concerning your problem, we disabled the spammers' accounts and will
do our best to make our spam filter more effective. On your page we
deleted also old spam messages (2010 and 2011) and the most recent
ones.

Hope it helps.

Roberto

> Regards
>  Daniel
>
> [1] http://extensions.services.openoffice.org/en/project/languagetool
>
> --
> http://www.danielnaber.de
====
This e- mail message is intended only for the named recipient(s) above. It may contain confidential
and privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient you are hereby notified
that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this e-mail and any attachment(s) is strictly
prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please immediately notify the sender
by replying to this e-mail and delete the message and any attachment(s) from your system.
Thank you.