incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Claudio Filho <filh...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: AOO 3.4 QA Weekly Status Report As of 2012/4/1
Date Sun, 15 Apr 2012 21:22:42 GMT
Hi

2012/4/1 xia zhao <lilyzhao8@gmail.com>:
<cut>
> *AOO 3.4 Overall QA Status:*
> Based on the test plan:
> https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OOOUSERS/Release-QA-Plan, I can
> say that the planned work are 100% done.
> 100% IP clearance testing have been done. These are the tests of areas most
> impacted by removed/replaced modules due to IP clearance.
> 100% general testing have been done. These are general functional tests.

Exist some study to adopt a tool like Litmus, from Mozilla, or
Lintian, from Debian?

I think that a system where we can to map the test cases and where we
can report easily the results is better for track the QA. If i
remember correctly, we had the TCM, a (closed) tool of Sun.

Some idea about to have a tool like this?

Claudio