incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Claudio Filho <filh...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Logo of AOO in SVG?
Date Sat, 28 Apr 2012 14:30:56 GMT
Hi

2012/4/28 Rob Weir <robweir@apache.org>:
> We already had this discussion and we already know these facts.  We
> also acknowledged that the logo would probably change in the next
> release.  We also already have a volunteer to make a vector version of
> the next iteration of the logo.  Now we have two ;-)

In fact, i already did it, but in half of the way, i remembered to ask. :-s

Generally, the opensource projects have some poor image and not a
vector art for their logo, and i already accustomed in to do logos.
One example was for debian infographic[1], where i did many of main
projects (and returned a lot of discussion of why haven't the libo
logo there).
[1]http://claudiocomputing.wordpress.com/infographic-of-debian/

So, we have 3. =)

Best,