incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Claudio Filho <filh...@gmail.com>
Subject [WIKI] Support for multilingual wiki in MediaWiki
Date Thu, 05 Apr 2012 00:57:58 GMT
Hi

I did a test page[1], based in two templates[2][3].
[1]http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/Main_Test
[2]http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/Template:OrigLang
[3]http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/Template:Lang

With some adjusts in CSS and the support of infra team (thanks guys!),
is finished.

Now, we can start the production of main pages (en) and its
translations. But before to continue, i see two points to treat: what
is usable and the license.

I think that have lots of pages outdated and without value (at this
time), so we could filter what is interesting or not.

And about the license, have PDL and CC there (and i have doubts if
haven't more some thing). What i think is that need to converge for a
common license.

I read one or two hundred of emails, and really not found a decision
or consensus. Is my mistake or are this the facts?

Best,
Claudio

ps: J├╝rgen, now i understood your comment about the use of
cwiki/mediawiki and the "problem to treat".