incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Claudio Filho <>
Subject Re: Legal question about (re)licensing
Date Sun, 29 Apr 2012 21:31:15 GMT

2012/4/29 Dennis E. Hamilton <>:
> I am not certain what this has to do with the original question.

Right! My question was more about one (of many) "advantage" (or
fallacies) of LibO use, where they said that with their code "you have
more freedom", where in true, haven't a QA in good state for support
more that the final users. Or, in other words, isn't a good strategy
to who wish to do a software evolution or integrate new features
because haven't a legal clear environment, as Rob said (if i
understand correctly, Rob).

And how you said, Dennis, is more a curiousity point that effectivelly
a problem, because for me also is indiferent the actions from them.

Thanks for both.

View raw message