incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Claudio Filho <>
Subject Re: [RELEASE]: propose next build (RC?!) based on r1309668
Date Sun, 08 Apr 2012 13:36:25 GMT

2012/4/8 J├╝rgen Schmidt <>:
> mmh, strange I have no idea what's going wrong, the localization looks
> complete.

Yes. Anyway, i took a look in localize.sdf file for pt-BR and found
some strings in a different column. Did you chek the file struture
after the convertion from PO format?

The more strange was to see some portuguese (pt-PT) strings in the UI. :-S

> Which platform do you have tested? Have anybody else noticed a similar
> problem with other languages?

In Mac OSX SnowLeopard and Win7 with your packages (r1309668), and
from Ariel for linux x86_64 (r1310955) under a Debian Unstable amd64.
All with same problem.

View raw message